| Sheila Howell
The last months have been difficult on everyone. Your and our health and safety is our primary consideration. International travel has become almost impossible. And while our online antique store has made it easy for you to shop for antiques virtually, as importers of European antiques it has made it impossible for us to restock our shop on European antique buying trips.
Sadly, its simply too difficult to source the truly unique antiques and special pieces that you and I love. And rather than lower our standards, we are unfortunately shuttering EuropeanFinds.com.
Currently, most of our furniture pieces are for sale at Vision and Vasari, but there are some pieces we will be continuing to offer for sale on the site until they are sold. Reach out if you are interested in any of the remaining pieces.
We want to thank our wonderful customers who share our love of antiques. It makes me proud to know we have been able to source some amazing finds which have found new homes with you. It does my heart good to know these pieces will be treasured for years to come.
Although, my heart is heavy with the realization that my dream of European Finds is coming to an end, I have been blessed to have so many lasting memories:
- The Belgium antique mirror store with all the glimmering mercury mirrors
- The French markets bustling with dealers from across Europe
- That moment when I finally decided to make the giant step of taking my dream into reality
- Trying to get back to Northern France during not just a rail strike but an airline strike
- Stepping into the big sister role to care for my sister when she got sick in Amsterdam
I personally want to thank all the wonderful people who have helped me along the way and am truly thankful for all the amazing people I have had the pleasure to meet along the way.
Sheila, Owner and Antique Lover